Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...or something like that.

Hot chocolate. Snowball fights. The smell of pine. Electric lights on strings. Bows and wreaths. Cozying up next to the fire place. Fuzzy slippers and mukluks. Dressing up your ca—I mean..decorating cookies. Watching the snowflakes whirl about. Writing letters to Santa. The way the trees look without their foliage. Finding little paw prints in the snow. These are only some of the wonderful things that make this season magical. And what would the holiday season be without some not-so-classic tunes? So here's to December and all of its magic!

On a side note, I've made a commitment to myself to make some form of art for every day in December. Last night I was sketching an owl, and I felt that spark. That spark that only comes from creating something. I felt like I got a piece of myself back. So there it is. I, Amylynn, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment